Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Clippety Clop

I’m too tired to write anything so I’ll keep this short. I just got back from taekwondo, where I reaffirmed my love of ordering blokes around – maybe it’s something to do with the fact that I feel women are so objectified here, and that normally the only interaction I have with men is to tell them to piss off and leave me alone. It feels quite novel to have guys actually interested in what I’m saying because they want to learn something from me instead of just wanting to get in my pants.

Anyway... the reason for my super tired blogging is that I just wanted to upload this photo of me and my new best friend, Domino. I went pony trekking with Courtney today and it was AMAZING! We galloped on the beach under the coconut trees, we paddled through the waves, we trotted along a tropical forest path and all this before 10am. Wonderful. We’re definitely going back!

No comments: